{ Its all a cycle called; LIFE }

You can laugh at me now but I will laugh towards my dreams.

Enjoy the pain because; Life is pain

No pain, No gain

Even if you fall and trip, Never give up.

If I sleep now, I can dream. If I stay awake now, A dream can come true.

Ace everything with a positive mind and there will be good results.


( M Y E V E R Y T H I N G )











Memories;
I don't deserve this pain..
사랑해

Just a 13 year old female teenager becoming 14. Life full of sorrow, darkness and fakers but is still fighting with help of my angels.


Loneliness is nothing;

엠 블랙

Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

COFFEE SHOP!
Saturday 22 June 2013 | 06:27 | 0 comments
Asalamualaikum dan Annyeonghasseyo semua!
Hari ini, kita akan bercerita pasal... COMEBACK AKAN DATANG B.A.P!
Woooh! *pumped*

So to all the BABYs out there, look foreword to the new Comeback Titled <Coffee Shop>!
I don't know what to say since I will be meeting my lover on the 28th June!

Don't forget!
So... tak banyak nak diceritakan sangat harini so,
Saya mintak diri dulu!
Asalamualaikum!
SHARAFINA SSONG
Recomended song for the day: Rain Sound- B.A.P
((It makes my heart calm))
Do Watch the teaser and look out for their new song!






Newer Post
Older Post