{ Its all a cycle called; LIFE }

You can laugh at me now but I will laugh towards my dreams.

Enjoy the pain because; Life is pain

No pain, No gain

Even if you fall and trip, Never give up.

If I sleep now, I can dream. If I stay awake now, A dream can come true.

Ace everything with a positive mind and there will be good results.


( M Y E V E R Y T H I N G )











Memories;
I don't deserve this pain..
사랑해

Just a 13 year old female teenager becoming 14. Life full of sorrow, darkness and fakers but is still fighting with help of my angels.


Loneliness is nothing;

엠 블랙

Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

SUKAN TAHUNAN KELLEYS!
Friday 21 June 2013 | 04:18 | 0 comments
Asalamualaikum dan Annyeonghaseyo semua!
Hari ni saya ingin berkongsi kegembiraan!
Saya akan tengok Monsters University esok!
Jangan jeles kay!
Oh and, Kelleys, or as you can say, SMK Lembah Keramat,
Akan mengadakan Sukan Tahunan hari Ahad ini!
Walaupun saya tak masuk acara tetapi saya rasa sangat teruja!
Oh, sorry sebab tak masukkan gambar sebab saya guna tab nak tulis blog ni..
Anyways, Stay tuned and look forward to my new MBLAQ blog!
Tengah edit edit lagi so jangan bukak!
Thats all from me,
Sharafina Ssong
Recommended song for the day:Give it to Me- Sistar
Dont forget to watch Running Man and SSID!



Newer Post
Older Post