{ Its all a cycle called; LIFE }

You can laugh at me now but I will laugh towards my dreams.

Enjoy the pain because; Life is pain

No pain, No gain

Even if you fall and trip, Never give up.

If I sleep now, I can dream. If I stay awake now, A dream can come true.

Ace everything with a positive mind and there will be good results.


( M Y E V E R Y T H I N G )











Memories;
I don't deserve this pain..
사랑해

Just a 13 year old female teenager becoming 14. Life full of sorrow, darkness and fakers but is still fighting with help of my angels.


Loneliness is nothing;

엠 블랙

Skin 100% By Yeza리키 . Header from Kaori_Chan and icon from here . Favicon are from xiolu .

First Mini Giveaway by Liyana Jasmi
Sunday 28 July 2013 | 08:38 | 0 comments
 Assalamualaikum dah hello, bloggers !



FIRST MINI GIVEAWAY BY LIYANA JASMI

Korang ! Join lah giveaway pertama Liyana ni ! Senang je syarat-syaratnya ! Ada banyak hadiah yang boleh dimenangi.


90 pemenang dicari !

Cara penyertaan pun senang je ! Hehehe. Jadi, korang tunggu apa lagi tu ? Jom join !


TARIKH TUTUP PENYERTAAN : 28 JULAI 2013



Newer Post
Older Post